- If you find a 'working' 30 amp spot you still will not have enough power to run the air conditioner or microwave. AND IT WAS HOT! My poor cats...
- ANTS. ANTS EVERYWHERE!!! AHHHHHHH!
- The water smelled funny when I first got here but I drank it anyway. Then there were notices explaining a cracked pipe caused contamination. Okay. Fine. The water was okay for a few weeks but now it smells like rotten eggs. This time I ain't drinking it. Suffice to say, San Benito has a water problem.
- Convenient to no where, as per usual. I'm so glad we're done with Thousand Trails!!
- Cottontail bunnies are EVERYWHERE and when our screen door is open they come over to talk smack to my cats.
I toughed it out because I didn't want to blow money on another campground and my main priority was finishing my latest novel. Here it is if you're interested (and yes, I know you're not).
Anyway, tomorrow we have to be OUTTA HERE. But I don't have an RV park booked in Reno until September 1st. So we're going to the Camping World in Rocklin California for a one night boondock, or a TA in Sparks, or Baldini Casino in Sparks NV. We'll see. For now my plan is the Camping World for the 29th. The TA for the 30th. And Baldini Casino for the 31st. So if you never hear from me again have the police investigate these locations to discover the mystery of the missing author and her mom.
(Which I hope will never happen, cuz seriously no one knows where we are or where we're supposed to be. We could fall off the face of the planet it it would take a year for my two siblings to ever wonder what happened to us).
I can't tell you how happy I am to get away from this depressing dump. The new era of RVing happiness begins tomorrow!!