For the last two casino boondocks here's the pattern:
- We arrive and we love it. Free camping right by a casino resort with loads of amenities. Woo-hoo!
- Hmm...awful lot of people walking around our RV.
- Sure is noisy.
- OMG!!! It's insanely noisy!
- WHY ARE YOU RUNNING YOUR GENERATOR AT 2AM?!!
- Oh good...drunk people falling over themselves in the casino parking lot.
- Now the drunk people are in the street.
- Cars are honking at the drunk people who won't get out of the street.
Fricking fireworks. AHHHH! When we first got here we thought cannons were going off in the dry lot. No. It was actually half a mile away. And so loud car alarms go off with every boom. This is an Indian reservation and they sell 'blow your arm off' sized fireworks. x_x Kill me now. Once or twice a day the ear-shattering noise starts and sometimes goes on for half an hour. My terrified cats all come out to press their heads in our armpits. This is just...ugh.
And it sucks because we like it here. We have a good dump situation, and a nice casino to play and dine at. But, yeah...we'll be out of here day after tomorrow.
Post a Comment